Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: A/)- || From: Halpert Kennedy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Starfliers Communication

[Image: unknown.png?width=1440&height=553]
Halpert Kennedy
To: Technocracy of Auxo

Hello...

So, I've gotta ask. What's the history between the Zoners, Order and Xenos? I've asked a singular transport to bring H-Fuel to Erie from the Sigmas, so I'm all in in terms of helping your side of the supporting. I just want to know exactly what kind of deal I'm getting myself into.

Like I said in space, keep it real simple so I get the situation.

As always, Godspeed

Starfliers Communication
Starfliers Communication

Halpert Kennedy
To: Technocracy of Auxo

Got an update for you. This Freelancer I hired, they moved pretty fast. 25,000 units of H-Fuel to Erie. Straight from Kusari they said, go I guess the Zoners got better grade fuel than normal. Feel free to read over the transmissions, just to show I wasn't sitting on my ass.

Hope this helps. I saw the transmission from Hayes. Pretty heavy what's soon to come. Leon responded, so I guess he's somewhere. Answers both of our questions about him still being around. In any case, still waiting on the history lesson, to add onto the info Hayes transmitted.

As always, Godspeed

Starfliers Communication
...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Advisor Vasilios Zerveas
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: QsZ38np.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Mr. Kennedy,

We sincerely apologise in advance regarding the delay of this transmission. As you can imagine, we have been occupied with these recent occurances. A highly concerning development indeed.

Regarding the Order and the Xenos, our people have noted that the Xenos have began to increasingly raise collaborative efforts with the Order. More particularly undertaking tasks and propaganda from their peers in the Omicrons. The Xenos broke their peace treaty with our people in interest of supporting the Order's ambitious desire. There was an incident half a year ago, where a once independent researcher who had on occasion collaborated with our people in interests of studying a new brood of Nomad threat. This individual signed up citizenship to the Xenos "Liberty Free Republic" for their protection - only to end up murdered by the people who he swore loyalty to. Such an assassination was undertaken upon the behalf of an Order cell named Section Eight. Ever since this incident, the Xenos have become more and more collaborative with the Order, incidents such as weapon shipments, shared deployments and fanatic loyalty to the Order has been noted. They have unfortunately been corrupted by the Order, acting as a proxy for the Order's war between our kind and theirs.

We believe that the Xenos are attempting to subvert Erie to their control and convert more individuals to their warmongering ideals. Diplomacy would have been an ideal outcome, but negotiating with deceitful murderers is not possible. As previous efforts with the Order have taught us.

We appreciate your efforts and will compensate you accordingly - please wire an account at your earliest convenience. However, we have calculated that diplomacy is unlikely to succeed in Erie due to foreign influence. Perhaps you could seek out other individuals who may be interested in supplying Erie? Medical aid, ammunition, repair materials and goods for survival such as water, clothes and food would be required.

If you come across any individuals that may be a potential contractor, please forward any information to this channel.

With cordial regards,
Advisor Zerveas.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
Starfliers Communication

Halpert Kennedy
To: Advisor Vasilios Zerveas, Technocracy of Auxo

Xenos and The Order joined at the hip and another researcher is dead. Not sure who this Section Eight is, but my guess is to run if I see them, or maybe try learn a little something about them. After thinking about it, the Xenos holding a planet sounds like grounds for further death and destruction, not only for Erie but for a lot of other people.

For what it's worth, I'll ask this same Freelancer to continue bringing in loads of varying supplies. I did pay them way too much money for this, though I do not expect you to cover this. I'll learn to keep a better handle on my financial situation.

Thanks for the history lesson.

As always, Godspeed

Starfliers Communication