Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Insurgency ID and Insurgency Battleship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Insurgency ID says, that I can't use battleships, except Hellfire battleship. As far as I know, Hellfire Legion and Liberty Separatists were merged into Liberty Insurgency and there are no more Hellfire Battleships left. Does it mean that I may pilot Insurgency Battleship instead of Hellfire one? It's expensive enough and I don't wanna loose character because of ban.
The ID infocard is outdated, in this case, Hellfire Legion and Insurgency are synonymous, you can use the full Hellfire capital line with Insurgency ID. Albeit i suggest you do not spend a dime on these as they may eventually be removed, along with the ID.
(05-26-2023, 06:01 PM)Sally Wrote: [ -> ]The ID infocard is outdated, in this case, Hellfire Legion and Insurgency are synonymous, you can use the full Hellfire capital line with Insurgency ID. Albeit i suggest you do not spend a dime on these as they may eventually be removed, along with the ID.

Thanks for the reply.