Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: [FPKM]-Substantial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[FPKM]-Substantial has been sanctioned for:

Quote:1.2 - Flaming, insulting, trolling or harassing other players is not allowed. In-character swearing and insulting is allowed except when excessive.
2.1 - OOC (Out Of Character) chat in Local/System Chat is not allowed.

Consequences:

Given this is not your first offence in relation to the above rules, you'll be having a longer holiday from the server. You are now banned for 4 months and can post here once that time has elapsed to get access back to the server.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Where did i do what Wrong ?

That ",,|,," and "Dont you understan sign language" and "123 Go F@ck yourself" when trying to rob me empty barge
is my in character Role Play check all my previous pirate encounter specially with Swertfisch or Swordfish too
same Role Play so you cant tell me now its not Role Play it has been used as Role Play before why the sudden issue now when i told something Woda i assume same person as something weider something weida blah blah blah etc and etc

I was there in character and that Red Hessian was trying to
rob an empty barge for R 10 000 000 so i told him in character to f@ck off

As a matter of fact i used ,,|,, agains many a pirate in character that started off a big run and a big chase

some im lucky some im not so why wasnt i banned or sanctioned back then for it.

Outcome was called by the luck of the draw....

Call it bad RP but that was no OORP even my words private to him was marked // which means out of character chat

And if you want to ban me for for months for telling some one // see Fuckall then go for it tiger if wanted to be decorative and insulting, i would have done it in private chat and not local learned my lesson the hard way last time so sorry mate that was not OORP BUT RP maybe bad RP but Still RP

Clearly all can see what is conspiring here

I even openly RP'd Swertfisch before that i believe is either his buddy or one of his Woda Weida Weider clones
and never was it a issue before even calling him straight out in local as a female gender organ in local no issue not even a warning but now after forum posts regarding the base hating and stating points for all to see openly cause i believe every one sick and tired of this crap going on on server then suddenly the lash out to me over some stupid RP lines blaming me its OORP and now suddenly now after
opening up his exploits on the former you looking for reasons to lay it thick on me

i believe the time for me and my friends that we were talking about in private is about to happen
(go throught my private chat logs) you will find server pop drop drastically many people sick and tired
of the bull sheet going on here.

Mate enjoy your troll buddies trolling around chasing people off the server accusing me of OORPING is the last straw

I have been contemplating before coming back to leave this cesspool for good if it weren't for my mates that worked hard to keep me here and to beg me to stay here I wouldn't have come back at all after the last base troll and ban for losing my cool at a troll in local do you really think I would be so stupid to do it again once bitten twice shy.

And the fact that he uses my known RP against pirates and try to fly it past admin as OORP is just another method of trolling "Troll by admin" everybody knows this as well.
The trolls grief you and troll you and if you make 1 mistake they got admin on speed dial.

So many in game have treated me unfairly in game and instead of reporting them I just logged off played something
else and came back the next day. Going aah not worth all the effort and bull sheet.

It is the jest of their nature it is what makes them tick, to grief and manipulate other players.
In society or real life more commonly known as psychopath or narcissist they feed of the pain of others.

And this is but yet just another form of it,
but everything that happens to me is my fault,
because I am the captain of my ship and I allowed these things to happen to me and others around me.
I take full responsibility for my life and my time.
For those that I have fallen short I humbly apologize and say sorry,
I am not a BBQ Toast Bready (the bread with cheest tomato and unions on BBQ grill)
I can not make every body happy.
I will tolerate this abuse no longer no more.
Goodbey Discovery Freelancer.
AT LEAST ST.DENIS HAD THE DECINCY TO LISTEN TO BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY

DOCS ACTIONS RAISE A FEW EYEBROWS IS HE IN CAHOOTS WITH THE BASE HATERS ???

!!! AGAIN I STICK WITH MY STORY IT WAS INGAME ROLE PLAY AND I WAS IN CHARACTER NO OORP !!!
Wow

This guys guns get taken away for swearing at another player maybe 1 word.

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=197949

Wow

I get banned for 4 months for telling in ROLE PLAY a character to "123 go F@ck yourself"

Thankyou now for prooving that you have double standards and favourites

i go in peace and my peace i leave with you
Re-read rules

slammer time served

Request permission to play again
Ban lifted, welcome back.