Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nomads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have, more from good luck than good management, successfully driven the Nomands back to where they came from. I've now landed back in Manhattan. Does that mean the game is over, now nothing more than trading in goods?
Now it's up to you. One aspect that drove me and most people is exploration. Seeing what the map has to offer beyond the campaign. Learning about all the post-campaign stories, factions and their intertwined relations, finding the next suitable ship and equipment to fight high level enemies you will encounter, etc. etc. Without going into spoilers there are a lot of amazing things in the game to discover.

If you have managed to stay spoiler-free, I envy you! Discovering every corner of vanilla Freelancer has been an amazing experience I wish I could re-live. Good luck!
(07-24-2023, 04:04 PM)Frank47_1999 Wrote: [ -> ]successfully driven the Nomands back to where they came from

You bear all responsibility for the existence of the Vagrants. May God have mercy on your soul.
Antonio-----------exploration--Yes I like that. Thanks mate

The_Godslayer----------Yes I do accept the responsibility---its a task that had to be carried out LOL