Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council Vs. GRN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think the title pretty much says it all. Gallia isnt frequented terribly often as of late, and almost never by caps, and my bomber pilots are getting antsy. So, I was wondering if we could reserve a battle slot for Council vs. GRN or if this would interfere with future plans for the battles or if their might be related issues.

Also if you are interested say so here.
I've been dying to try out my Agama, but times are extremely limited for me.
COUGAR SWARM GO!:P

why not?
The La.Revanche GRN cruiser is ready for any event.I believe we should also include Maquis and GRP ships,to make up with the low number of members in those factions.Gallia definately deserves more attention from the community.It has win.We need event.
Council Battleship Dunkerque ready and waiting to charge down the Royalist scum.
GRN-Leon.Chevalier all ready to go.

I got a Gallic VHF and I need reasons to use it. Perhaps a nice mixed-fleet fight now and again...
My vhf is ready, and gunboat when i get that far
Well right now I'm thinks slot #12, unless you think we shouldn't have a regular slot.

<<Has never done this B4
to quote myself:
Quote:[4/27/2009 10:29:58 AM] will: give me a time and i will end up sadly telling you ii cant come.

time?

time?