Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: HS>Dominadora / [RM]KKS-Wurzberg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HS>Dominadora / [RM]KKS-Wurzberg has been sanctioned for:

Quote:Rules broken 3.1 - Players are considered to be ''PVP Dead'' if they die during a PVP encounter or dock while hostile combatants are within docking message range of other players. A "PVP Dead" player must:

Leave the system the fight took place in, not carry cargo, and not engage in any interaction for one (1) hour unless provided otherwise in-game ("PvP Death Period"). Other players must allow a PVP Dead player to leave the system.
Not re-enter the system they died in on or attack the player(s) they died to on any of their characters during the the PvP Death Period.

One of the ships has lost its weapons, as they were not cheap your cash was safe this time.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
We would like evidence as one of our ships is involved, thank you!
Sent
Hola. We would like evidence too, as it concerns us as well. Thanks
Sent
Oh, my apologies.. I'm the person who flies the above mentioned ships.

As per the evidence sent to me, this incidence seems to be of August 12. Since it's like 2+ weeks back, Neither do I have the related Chat logs nor the video footage of that day coz I might have deleted it.. So I'm gonna provide the details from my perspective based on my faint little memory lel.

As far as I remember, we (Outcasts) did raid Omicron Xi as HS>Dominadora where I got killed by DTR bombers as did the rest of our fleet I guess.
After which It had been a while and I was kinda bored. I thought It had been more than an hour since my death but It was my mistake was that It had only been 45 minutes. I noticed a lone Order cruiser in Xi. This cruiser was not there in the previous battle as far as I remember, and I had no way of knowing if it belonged to one of the people I had fought in the previous engagement. The Order cruiser and my Donau ([RM]KKS-Wurzburg) dueled near Syros, 2 DTR bombers logged and joined the battle and I got yeeted within a minute hehehe, and yes these two were indeed there in the previous battle. So I guess my mistake was that I went into the fight 15 minutes too early. My bad. Next time I'll be more careful about the timing. And Since this incidence is dated August 12, I've done plenty of PvPs during that time. If there are more sanction reports with similar stuff in it I apologize beforehand, and as I have said, I'll be more careful next time..

To the person who posted the violation report;- Well... Since you guys did kill me twice in this very incidence, got PvP battles twice, possibly made bounty out of my death twice; I don't think you have uploaded violation report just for this incident. I mean, It's not like I came and killed you and you had to suffer a PvP death timer and couldn't do missions/PvE for one hour in that system or whatever, You guys got the kills twice. So.. Why The Violation report..? I suspect there is a greater reason behind this report. I suspect there is some hate surrounding me, and If that is the case It's probably due to my own actions. I'd like to say that from every cold and rotten corners of my corroded heart, I sincerely apologize for whatever wrong I may have done to you man. I've been bullied in school when I was a child, and I know what it feels like; I do not wish to be perceived as a bully, It's something I never wanted to be. If you feel it that way It's not so, atleast I don't want to be that anymore if I was. I am a simple man who comes home from a very hectic job super tired and half asleep, enjoys flying a big warship on a nostalgic game and exploding stuff thats all. If you think I've done or I am doing something I shouldn't do, and/or If there is something I need to change, Please feel free to talk to me on my discord ( darth.chocolate ) and I promise I will respond to you with kindness Smile.

That's all. TLDR;- Thank you for pointing it out, and my apologies. I will be more careful about the rules next time Smile.
My respect to the dev team, the admins and the community who have still kept this game alive Smile