Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Introduce a 13chag house
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's like if you combined 4chan and 9gag. Reddit house (bretonia) will never recover from this.
i am going to beat you to death with a milk jug full of week-old piss
i love you so i must beat you to death with a brick
gang omegas rise up
Wow, Petitioner, this is not funny at all! Making fun of Bretonia in 2023? What are you, Internet Explorer? You're beating a dead horse! Bretonia is a dead horse. I am telling you Bretonia is a dead horse. It was ridden to death! You know what else was ridden that hard?

[Image: WarElephantIcon-DE.png]

Persian War-Elephant from Age of Empires 2. Was ridden to death. Like Bretonia. Not a dead horse, though, it's a dead elephant.

Downvoted, not hitting that subscribe button, ghosted on WhatsApp, no Llama on Deviantart, no Facebook poke back, and if you ever partake in a story jam, I will vote for Binski just to spite you.
Have you ever wondered why it's called Sigma 13?

It's because it's full of gas miners going their own way, GMGTOW if you will. Living by their own rules.

Leave gas miners alone, they don't want you Kusari, you'd only distract them from the grind.

Leave gas miners alone Rheinland, they don't want you + too old + past your prime + basically useless + this is harassment.

The Sigma Miner grindset is only for the truly strong miners, not everyone can do it, but if you can, you will be free from society's RULES and become your own miner.

Heh whatever, you wouldn't understand anyway, Houseoid.
Lol. I guess every universe needs it's Belters Big Grin
-rep
dont like this post
Post don't like you either
Pages: 1 2