Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: just a civilian fighter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I definitely endorse using that style as a basis for a complete replacement of any of the Homeworld ship lines.

' Wrote:I definitely endorse using that style as a basis for a complete replacement of any of the Homeworld ship lines.
replace? what do you want to replace?
' Wrote:replace? what do you want to replace?

EVERYTHING!

I demand you make a replacement for the Homeworld SHF! NOW! OR I WILL BEHEAD YOU WITH A SPOON!

EDIT: I hereby dub it the mods Super Ugly Fighter.
its an epic version of the Arrow!!
OMG I CAN HAZ JINX?

Goodjob btw, looks nice:)
' Wrote:seems we have a lack of "free-for-all" ships. every time a merc or a generic pirate asks what ship he can fly, the common answer is "get an eagle, it rocks" - while it might indeed rock... its rather limited, and not everyone likes the eagle too much.
No, the Civilian Bomber rocs.

Sorry, I've got a weakness for lame puns.

Hawkwings: There is one Rheinland civilian fighter, the Tiger Shark.
I love it. I would be great to have something other than an Eagle for my freelancer.
' Wrote:It could replace the Kadesh heavy fighter.
Someone else is working on a Kadesh LF replacement, and if each ship in that series is being replaced, I'd prefer if the same person did all of the replacements. Easier to keep a consistent style that way.

(would've replied to this in my last post, but hadn't noticed it.)
' Wrote:I definitely endorse using that style as a basis for a complete replacement of any of the Homeworld ship lines.

Which ships are the Homeworld ships?
'scuse me, but I'm a bit down on various sources for ship designs.. Am not too knowledgeable about various game worlds.
current homeworld ships are:

- kiith somtaav HF
- kiith somtaav SHF
- kiith somtaav freighter

- kadesh LF
- kadesh HF
- kadesh freighter

- kushan scout
- kushan HF
- kushan VHF
- kushan freighter

all those are not yet replaced. - kiith somtaav are associated with rheinland, kadesh are totally generic, kushan are associated with zoners.
They should all be renamed to be perfectly frank, if we're taking the steps of removing the mesh.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6