Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: S'up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've made a few posts here and there, and this forum is playing tricks on my eyes, but other than that hello.
I looked over the thing like five times and now a day later I see the welcome board :unsure:

Anyway, hey all. Some people may have seen me in Minor and such recently. ;)
Welcome to Disco, play fair and have fun, ya know, the regular:P

I'll leave it to the others to give you the linkies, they seem to always have them at hand somehow:)
Hello! Welcome! Have fun!
Hello, have fun, play fair...
Oh, and with this welcome you are granted:

+1 welcomeness
+2 daggers
+1,000,000 credits
+ 0 bans
&
+ 5000 Igiss fan ness (not optional)
Welcome to disco,
Hope you fond your way to the cookies already, if not i heard there will be donuts soon;)
Hello and welcome. As I am sure you are aware this is an RP server. This being the case we have some pretty complex rules to make sure it stays that way and everybody has a pleasurable experience here. Be sure to read all the rules and obey them. Some are a little complex, reading sanction reports helped me gain a better understanding of many of them.

If you need help or have any questions you can always post on the forums. Additionally you can stop by the disco help channel where you can also meet a great group of friendly players who have a lot of experience here (link in sig). This is in skype which is the chat program of choice of this community, I highly recommend getting it if you plan on being active here. Also I have heard the link may not be compatible with some newer versions of skype, if this is the case just PM me your skype name if you want to check it out.

Most of all though, Have Fun!
Welcome to Disco, this is an RP server, so the pirate looting you or the people chasing you shouldn't be hated as people, they should be hated as Characters. That said, not all of these characters are nice, so I recommend steering clear of the Keepers (Nomads), The Phantoms(Evil terrorists), Mon'Star(Terrorist extrordinaire with a custom ship), Phate(A legend among pirates), the Xenos( Seriously, if you hear more than 3 people shouting YEEEHAW at once in a system, it's time to leave the system), the SCRA (Communist pigdogs with a custom shipline), the GRN (The Space-French, controled by an evil government), Das Wilde (nomad infected) and the Cabbage Hunter(Who can throw the entire New York system into a frantic game of "hunt the Cabbage hunter" and still have time to pirate you).
' Wrote:Hello, have fun, play fair...
Oh, and with this welcome you are granted:

+1 welcomeness
+2 daggers
+1,000,000 credits
+ 0 bans
&
+ 5000 Igiss fan ness (not optional)

Oh well I must collect! Where may I obtain these 1,000,000 credits and daggers? I wish to get moneys :crazy:

At Sircian: Yep. I know. :P
Hai.
D:
Welcome!
Pages: 1 2