Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Battlecruiser Missiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like Cruiser missiles (which are now usable by Battlecruisers) to be triggered exclusively by "LAUNCH TORPEDO" keybind, instead of "LAUNCH MISSILE" one. Reason for that, while cruisers had no flak's, it was non-issue. However now battlecruisers can mount simultaneously FLAK and the very same cruiser missiles, which activate by the exact same button. I would like to conserve my powercore per favor.

It would save a lot of fidgeting with weapon groups, which we only have 6 of anyway, and give us more finetuned control over our big ships.
I never really figured out how to do this. They're set to be the Torpedo type already, but are launched by "Launch Missiles". I'll see if I missed something at some point but I'm a little worried it might be tied to gun classes.
isn't just better move all the heavy guns in the primary numbers? they have like 4 heavies, so, put them in 1234 number in keyboard would be better that way ...
Since not all crusiers can almost shoot all his missile slots due "Energy Core" usage ...