Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: CLAIMED 10 mil to any bomber duo that can take on GB missions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a serious offer

Pick any 35+ mission that spawns gunboats as a maximum of 2 Bombers.

Prove that you can beat it legit, no outside aid, etc. You can pick vs any faction in any system from any base, so feel free to cheese me if there's a way to cheese this.

Good luck

EDIT: This is valid until there's a fix to the overtuned GBs.
freelancer
Damn if i wasn't busy, i'd totally try it. Mind you i haven't tried PVE since the patch
are you enjoying the class(es) balanced around energy and thrust constraints not having any of those in pve yet?

Me and completed it on our first try (yes there was cheesing involved or rather knowing game mechanics to a degree).

Cash to Lightbank.

If you need me elaborating how we did it, I'll gladly give a step by step guide.
looks like the AI just turns off at some point to mindlessly chase your partner while ignoring you
and then they instantly obliterate you the zeptosecond they decide to look at you
this looks like it goes beyond cheesing to just straight exploitation
guess it depends on your definition of cheesing
You're completely wrong as per usual but I'll let you do you. Smile p.s I'm the one being chased

Fun challenge wish there were more.
dont know or care who was being chased i dont keep track of what ships you fly
but exploiting quirks in the way the AI works is still exploiting, it just has to fall on one side or the other of an arbitrary line in the rules
hell the definition of cheesing involves exploitation, but again, arbitrary line.
but if the mission has to boil down to "clever use of knowing how AI works" to get them to not shoot at you and instantly annihilate you, chasing a target they wont realistically hit, then maybe they need a rework.
Nice, I'll send the money ASAP. Cheese or not, that's kinda the point I wanted to make.
(11-01-2023, 12:38 AM)Saronsen Wrote: [ -> ]dont know or care who was being chased i dont keep track of what ships you fly
but exploiting quirks in the way the AI works is still exploiting, it just has to fall on one side or the other of an arbitrary line in the rules
hell the definition of cheesing involves exploitation, but again, arbitrary line.
but if the mission has to boil down to "clever use of knowing how AI works" to get them to not shoot at you and instantly annihilate you, chasing a target they wont realistically hit, then maybe they need a rework.

Most players probably need a rework too, given I've found ways to make them not hit me while I kill them over the years.

But we all already know I'm a cheater.
Pages: 1 2