Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Customizable Liner Engines?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, for some time now Liners have been one of the few transport ship classes that don't have the option to customize the engines. I am not sure if this is a limitation of the ship models or some other situation where the difficulty of implementing it is just not worth the hassle of actually doing it for the miniscule benefit. I am wondering because I noticed (either with the recent patch or one before that that I am way late too) new Pilgrims have the Coalition Engine effects now as opposed to the traditional civilian Yellow/Blue effects and truth be told I would Love to see a Pilgrim Liner with the Council Smog filled engines or even the big Rheinland Engines.
Its only one sellpoint with this package as my little experiment and its bugging FLStats out by not showing the other 7 sellpoints. I don't know why Haste and balance tam will not introduce swappable liner engines, considering that we have effects large enough for this, but there must be a reason.
(10-21-2023, 09:36 AM)Groshyr Wrote: [ -> ]Its only one sellpoint with this package as my little experiment and its bugging FLStats out by not showing the other 7 sellpoints. I don't know why Haste and balance tam will not introduce swappable liner engines, considering that we have effects large enough for this, but there must be a reason.

Well let me say its appreciated it looks SICK with those engines!!