Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: another civi ship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: Kiith_somtaav_shf.png]
there we are - a very large super heavy fighter. - could easily become the Kiith Somtaav SHF, which is still a rheinland produced free-for-all civi ship that is popular enough to deserve an updated model. gave it the characteristic rheinlandich intakes ( seen on the bomber and the rheinland train )

edit: updated

[Image: KS_SHF_roundcanopy.png]
this is a version with a round glas canopy instead of a blocky canopy with a wireprotection.
*gasp*

*knocked out*

absolutely gorgeous!

The spazzydragon approves! Look how much it approves!

Bout time the thing was changed and i must say i cannot think of a better model.
*drop jaw*

Get ... that ... thing ... in ...FL .... NAU!

Its about time we replaced that ship too!
Very nice as always Jinx. Hope we get to use this soon.
Anything better than those imports. Keep it up!
I don't like the cockpit... it's too... rectangular? simplist? I like to body in general though.
That model is jaw dropping! I don't want to praise you too much in case you become overconfident or anything like that, but that ship is awesome.
Simply gorgeous. Yue has a point about the cockpit, it doesnt feel quite right. The spike coming out of the engine kind bugs me too as I dont think I've ssen it on any other FL ships. These are both minor quibbles though, I would love to see it in game as is. There are many models it could replace...
Holy cow! Nice thought with the torpedo tube there, the Kiith Somtaav SHF can fire a SN, right? Good one there.

However I have to agree with Yue as well here. The cockpit looks a bit awkward.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6