Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Quick question:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did the Scorpion Gunboat get retconned? Cause the place where they came from, Kaarst, seems to have.

If not, why Kaarst?
If not Kaarst, why gone?
If so, why?

The things that stem from the Spectres, despite they themselves being cringe, were some of the coolest parts of Wild lore. Why gone?
Have you tried using FLStat?..

https://i.imgur.com/4phGXPq.png
Hey, that raises an even more fun question:

Why is the Scorpion Gunboat, something that came into being directly from the Slomon K'Hara Mind's Infiltrator Caste, sold exclusively at a base that belongs to the Vagrant Mind's Infiltrator Caste? We are not allied, Vagrants chose their alliance with Auxesia and A.I. over the K'Hara mind.

I get why Vagrants would have it, we were directly allied until pretty recently, and we are the same species so biologically they can recreate what we have. I don't get why K'Hara doesn't have it. I don't get why Kaarst was deleted.
A lot of things got deleted. Staff shrunk the Sirius sector a lot. Setting ships up is ooRP so it does not indicate being allied or not.
It sounds like it was unintentional and not thought through when removing Kaarst. Added a Scorpion sellpoint on Lichtenfelde instead of the Condor, will be in the next hotfix.

As for why Kaarst was removed, I have no clue.
(10-30-2023, 07:07 AM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]Setting ships up is ooRP so it does not indicate being allied or not.

Usually that isn't necessary anymore because your faction's ships are near your restart point, and if you want something special you're going to have to license RP or SRP into it anyway. When I shill "the way it used to be", I'm usually talking about a random new fertile planet popping up out of nowhere for a bunch of factions to fight over, not getting torped by random who doesn't speak english while trying to get a CSV for my Junker.

(10-30-2023, 07:17 AM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds like it was unintentional and not thought through when removing Kaarst. Added a Scorpion sellpoint on Lichtenfelde instead of the Condor, will be in the next hotfix.
There's a low hanging fruit here. Thank you for your help.

(10-30-2023, 07:17 AM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]As for why Kaarst was removed, I have no clue

We have a lot in common Smile