Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: love and attention
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I am bored and I am having some time here and then. So I was thinking working on my change- and turnaround-management skills by coming up with updated write-ups for long lost or forgotten groups or factions.

The more broken the reputation or silly the initial idea, the better. Give me your hopeless causes, I am wanting a challenge.
I am not wanting anything reactivated or similar, just doing it for the creative process.
I don't have any specific examples, however I will submit this:

The last page of the Unofficial Factions Subforum.
https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisp...7&page=169

There's a huge chance something among those last few pages lies exactly what you're after.
I was spying on a few promising ones there already, my eyes especially were falling on some Oracles, which is a convoluted collection of information that is hard to follow through. Prerequisites are seeming worthwhile but I am yet to find the proper antagonist on the alien side playing this back and forth with.

You still can make suggestions on what region in space or non-player groups you will want seeing a new write-up, that is making it easier for me choosing one player faction then.