Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: My Skin is gone! (XP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Discovery Board skin seems to have gone... Poof, here. Is this something with the board, my computer... Or does someone just hate me?
' Wrote:The Discovery Board skin seems to have gone... Poof, here. Is this something with the board, my computer... Or does someone just hate me?

The entire board was gone for a couple of hours..

Looks like Santa brought us a new look..

Where's my shotgun!
Oh lovely... You know, all this white is getting to me...
I actually like it... It reminds me Omega 49...
hmm, apart from the default and the abstract skin... nothing else works. and my eyes hurt from both:lol:
abstract has too little contrast and the default... too bright

edit: correction, it works now
The skins seem to be working for me...
Im using Blue Solution right now.

EDIT: u edited your post just as I posted
yeah, I like that one the best but... so many stuff that are wrong, with all of them, one has wrong colors of quoted text (same or near same as background), other, you don't see the text in the signatures... and so on...
Blue solution works fine...

What happened with the old ones?

EDIT: Oh, i can see now. We are running a new version of Invision Power board. That's why the skins are different.
We have quick edit now, WYSIWYG post mode, dynamic size text fields, and other stuff.:yahoo:
Well, this is... odd. It seems like the smilies aren't woring right, either. I wonder what orange text looks like on this background!
*posts to see orange text*

EDIT: Mmm, kinda wierd. Not nearly as good as it was on the old background. So are we getting the old one back or what?
I want my antique Parker Pen back.
Pages: 1 2