Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Thought I'd get around to it...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there. I'm Atlantis. I'm more commonly known as Dream Theater on the server. Thought I'd stop by and say hello.:D

Also, could an admin change my Forum name to Dream Theater? I play that character more than I do Atlantis2112, t'would be a bit less confusing.
Howdy!

As you have already been around for a bit I assume you are comfortable with the rules so I won't harp on that.

As for the forum name change, PM Korrd, only someone with the blue x's can change forum user accts and such.

As you probably know if you need help or have any questions you can always post on the forums. Additionally you can stop by the disco help channel where you can also meet a great group of friendly players who have a lot of experience here (link in sig). This is in skype which is the chat program of choice of this community, I highly recommend getting it if you plan on being active here.
Hey, there, fellow pirate. From what I've seen of you so far ingame, you have a lot of firepower, and know how to use it. Pirating with ya's excellent. :D

Just make sure you know the rules by heart, you don't want to get sanctioned.
Welcome!
Well, welcome to Discovery, I guess you've already read the rules and everything about it, and I hope you get on well with (or at least have some good insult flinging RP with) the rest of the community.

I guess you may have met some of these, but anyway, beware of the Nomads/Keepers, das Wilde, the SCRA, =CR= <strike>viper</strike> Nyx swarms, BAF templar swarms, Liberty LABC swarms/Liberator swarms, Mon'star, the Phantoms, Xeno swarms and the Cabbage Hunter (not necessarily in that order)
Hello there, enjoy your stay at Discovery !
hello, and greetings. have fun. run from phate. run from mon'star. run from the BAF| run from everythign that you find.

and have fun
Welcome to the community, have fun on the <strike>moon</strike> server.
Welcome to Discovery!

Warning: Prolonged exposure to Discovery can cause paranoia, loss of time awareness, wrist cramping and loss of life.
Welcome to disco, hope you enjoy it here:D