Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Enigma Confederacy is looking for AIs friends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, no I am not a new player. Just a player who wishes to give some love to a npc faction that many tried. Some managed to make it true and that's what I will try to do.

To begin, I fell on several factions implying AIs in general, The Amalgams, The PRIME, The Sentinels and more.

I am sincerely fell in love with the Amalgams information thread. Their template is mostly well done and I inspired myself to make a faction to gather all AI players and enjoyers who wish to be in the same discord. I know the artificial intelligence is not a faction that many will try in the first place because of some lack of lore? or either because their ships are looking weird and are unplayable. However, I want people to give at least a try.

First of all, how will I play the faction?:
My faction implies to play the Artificial Intelligence as I see them. I see them like those droids in bars with the robotic voice. But since I am talking about Gammu AIs, some imagination is welcome, isn't it?

I will also play the faction a bit like the Technocracy of Auxo. What I mean by this is basically, doing R&D RP in order to possibly give people a chance to imagine new ships or new weapons for AIs and for fun. I will also play this with PvP and maybe doing events. Because artificial intelligences are from Gammu and because Core purged them, I thought it could be a long term goal, to claim back Gammu.

I also indent to not make a complicated dialect like the nomads. Artificial intelligences are complex and some have their own personality. Basically, it will resume to broken sentences or something like that.

What is my faction?:
My faction will have multiple 'divisions' three in total. Those who wish to PvP only, they are welcome. Those who wish to make R&D or only trade are also welcome! Currently, inRP, as far as I know, AIs are poor and I indent to make this faction unique. By example, exporting a specific resources to x faction in order to obtain money.

I also indent to make allies and only RP will bring this to a reality.

As for enemies, it is obvious that the number one is The Core. As for the others, it will come with RPs.

I once fell on Sombs's RP threads about uncharted systems. I thought it could be a thing for AIs too. By example, a new system, a new base far from their enemies in order to develop.

Because I did not set everything up yet, there is a discord I made: Discord