Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Just 6 people connected!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys... the lack of a global servers seems to hurt Disco a lot. It's friday and there are just 6 players connected to the server!
Any idea?
Ideas? I have a few...

Maybe Friday just ain't what it used to be.:P
This is obviously because global server is down, and most people are waiting for it to come back and/or don't know how to connect with global server offline.
how could this happen? i mean, 6 people online and no1 else.... kinda' weird right?
' Wrote:This is obviously because global server is down, and most people are waiting for it to come back and/or don't know how to connect with global server offline.

Igiss, where did you heard that Microsoft is not going to support FL anymore? I've been on the official website and there is nothing about it. If you're right, it's really annoying... they're still selling FL around the world. It's very unfair that they still sell copies of a game for whom they do not assure on-line gaming. Don't you think so? On the box of the game there is written that is possible to play on-line... they're cheating on their customers. They should be sued if they will really do it...
so the point is, we can't play online untill microsoft sold FL?

that s*cks man, real bad!:nono:
There were rumors that Microsoft is going to drop global server support by the end of 2006, but I didn't say that current situation means that server will never get back. There were problems with the server before, and each time it was restored. No need to be pessimistic.

I'm sure that all servers experience same problems now. TLR is down too, by the way.
' Wrote:There were rumors that Microsoft is going to drop global server support by the end of 2006, but I didn't say that current situation means that server will never get back. There were problems with the server before, and each time it was restored. No need to be pessimistic.

I'm sure that all servers experience same problems now. TLR is down too, by the way.

so we can never play again?:mellow:
See this:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=

Thread updated with new IP. It is possible to connect without global server. Global just lists game servers, connection doesn't go 'through' it. After you connect, you can play like before.
' Wrote:See this:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=

Thread updated with new IP. It is possible to connect without global server. Global just lists game servers, connection doesn't go 'through' it. After you connect, you can play like before.

annother job well done by iggis :cool:
Pages: 1 2