Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rephack problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I encountered the problem where I purchased a rep hack for faction A. When checking the effect in my rep list I can see that the relationship to this faction A has changed successfully.

While of course the rep to other faction has suffered. Then when leaving the base I realise - without doing *anything* else the reputation to faction A was set back to the status before purchasing the rep hack. But on the other hand the repution to the other factions that was negatively impacted *remained* at the dropped favor!

I did this two times to find out if this was real or just a false alarm but it really happened that way.

So now my rep to faction A is still as bad as before my tries while a lot of other reputations have suffered drastically. And additionally I lost money.

Oh my, this really shouldn't happen, right?
This is because of the ID you have. You may need to swap.
_PH-Friend - biting his nails_

Understood.

So more or less it's an entertaining game of combining the right faction with the right ID's restrictions and the right ship to do the right RPG.

Meaning something that's a little bit off to vanilla will be an effort. Lesson learned.
But thank you for your answer, Kauket, I really appreciate your fast help despite it's not good news for me.

Again it's really great to have feedback so quickly! Thank you so much!