Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Star Trek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Not all that much of a Trekkie, but I am impressed with the production value.
I'm going to see it.

Official Trailor (3rd Version- But the Best:D)

Epic.
I'm a huge Trekkie so I'll be going. Besides, I'm on call for the airport this weekend so being at the movies only puts me closer to to work!
What I'm hoping is that this movie breathes some new life into Trek. I started by watching the original series when my father would watch it during dinner and my love of it took off from there. I even own a bat'leth and know how to use it.
I'll be there this weekend, God willing.
save for the uniform and Mr. Spock, there's nothing that made the Star Treck universe in this movie anymore lol
My dad watched the original series, and then the one with picard, when I was little. I always considered him a trekkie...became one, originally, to be like my dad.

My dad was never a trekkie, he beat up trekkies in high school. I'm a nerd cause my dad was bored.

I'll of course see that film.

I will go post that on FML, now...
I cant wait for the movie, I liked the original series. The Next Generation I watched but it mostly sucked, I kept wanting to slap Councellor Troi every time she said "I'm sensing something" Didnt watch DS9 but I liked Voyager and Enterprise.

maybe i will watch the movie

normaly i dont like the classic series

i watched the most of em, no matter
but i like TNG, DS9 and VOY more

some day before i watched nemesis again;)
Shaun of the Dead as Scotty, nuff' said.
My dad's a treky, I'm more of a starwars person...
the movie comes out friday...

but my dad got tickets for us in an IMAX theatre for this thursday evening in a pre-screening event lol. I'm really excited haha.
*runs around the room with his arms out and saying "whooooooosh"*

Hot damn I'm there. My father and I used to stay up all night watching star trek.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNxhrPaaCA4

That's all I got to say about it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7