Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello to everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just thought I should take the oppertunity to say hello to everyone here on the Discovery Forums. I'm StormStrikr, and while this is technically my second time getting into Discovery, it is the first time that I actually have the time and experience to make the most of it. So for anyone who is interested here is a little about me:

This is my second introduction to the Discovery mod and community. The first time I made all of 2 posts and did not stay with the game long due to complications with my life. Now that they are settled I want to give this another go. I consider myself a veteran RPer and like to think that I am a fairly decent writer. Most of my experience is in forum based RP and a heavy RP guild in the game Star Wars Galaxies. I am rather interested in the challenge of RPing a character in-game without the time to write well detailed posts (forum style) or a character with which I can physically show emotions and actions.

Currently I have one character on the main server called Abako, and have been enjoying the simple life of being extorted every other system by pirates. I currently have a Percheron so my trading is fairly profitable. I also failed to read some of the other Welcome threads and learned why you should avoid Mon'star the hard way :(

I don't know if there is anything more I should add. Also a big thank you to everyone in the Disco Help Channel on skype for teaching me the do's and dont's so far.
Thanks for the shout out! I think I have already done plenty to welcome you so I will just say tut tut.
hello,

good that you are a veteran roleplayer. i will look for you in sirius, maybe i can learn something!

see you in space
Welcome!

Watch out for Tazuras. He lures you in with promises of aide and then BAM, you've lost your trousers.

I blame the early morning..
Welcome to the community, have fun on the server. Hope everything works out this time around:)
:yes:good luck dude... and have fun.

Welcome back! Look around *points at sig* Find something new...such...*cough*
Well, stay away from the paste, it's people, and have fun.

Quote:Watch out for Tazuras. He lures you in with promises of aide and then BAM, you've lost your trousers.

Yes...

...but feel free to come to me... just to say hai...

*ulterior motives detected*
Welcome!:)
Pages: 1 2 3