Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: DTR-CNS>Corazito
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DTR-CNS>Corazito has been sanctioned for:

Quote:2.2 - Attacking others without roleplaying first is not allowed. Players must be given reasonable time to react to hostilities.

Consequences:

You appear to have broken this rule several times recently, and we can't in good conscience let that continue. Since you don't have the excuse of being new to the server, you'll find the Corazito replaced with a nice, shiny Starflier.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Hello there, good day.

I would like to know the evidence of this sanction.

Thanks
Hello,

thank you for sanctioning me. I really appreciate rough and unfair sanctions.
During my recent action with Corazito, I was ganked by 2 to 3 Hyperspace Starfleet Outcast Players, no time to respond to their
attacks by "RP". Thanks again. This ship seems to be terminated now and there is no evidence for the reason of this sanction.

Sincerely Yours
PMs sent.
Hello again,

what so ever, my fault by definition. Thank you very much indeed.
Anyway, from my point of view, the sanction is not reasonable
compared to the gravity of the fault: To reset a Dread to a Starflier
by setting its account completely to nought is way too hard.

Sincerely Yours