Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Board changes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've been browsing these forums for a while but only recently got signed up and started posting. I have two issues. The first is really just a aesthetic thing, the second is really important

One as of a day or two things changed, it went from a standard looking set of forums to something else. If I go into a topic now instead of displaying the original post follow by all the rest it displays the original post and then below is a list of all the reply and I can click one to read it. Is there a way to change that back, I really hate it.

Second, half the posts on the second page of the 101st recruitment page return this error

"Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again."

What gives?
Sounds like you're using outline. Hit the option button on the top right of a thread, and click standard. Should sort first problem out.
You changed your display mode, available from the options menu in the top right corner of a thread. Change it back and things should be fine.

Quote:"Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again."
Sounds pretty self-explanatory.
Thanks that outline thing was the problem. Which is weird because I don't remember changing it.

As far as the second thing goes I don't know why a bunch of posts in the recruitment thread would be deleted I know that's what the error said I just thought it was strange