Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Jump hole bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
right, twice i have docked with a jump hole with a full cargo and have not come out the other side.

I exit and as soon as i can see the other side my ship blows up. both times i have been with a friend and he witnessed both explosions. After blowing up i then lose connection to the server and need to wait a minute to re-connect. I've lost a few million credits with that so i would like anybody with any information to reply to this. Thank you.

(also when going in formation with my friend my ship decided it would fly into the planet, loosing another cargo)
I can confirm this. His ship blew up twice, when I was docking the Jump Hole with him in my formation.
there are couple of those.. i know of 2 holes that would do it to you if you jump in them formed on someone
Beta>Sig-19 and Ontario>Colorado or something there
Could you tell us what jump hole and at what time please.
First time it happened it was from Omicron Alpha -> Tau-37. That was yesterday, around 9/10PM CET I think.

Second time was Baffin -> Coronado, around 4PM CET, today.
You sure those were the holes? because there is a known problem with other holes i mentioned.. the Beta>19 and the other one... its not happening to everyone but to many when jumping formed on someone
I'm not sure about the first one, but very sure about the Baffin -> Coronado hole. At least it wasn't anywhere near Beta -> 19.
This happens in Omicron Minor to Delta JH as well WHEN you are in FORMATION. Not all the time but like in every 6-7 times.

Again, formation is the keyword.
' Wrote:This happens in Omicron Minor to Delta JH as well WHEN you are in FORMATION. Not all the time but like in every 6-7 times.

Again, formation is the keyword.
well thanks guys for the replies. maybe ill be able to get rich now!