Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello there.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. Realized I'd not made one of these posts yet, thought I'd do so.
I've actually played off and on since last June or so, but not actively until February (when I started playing again and made my current main character). Am familiar with rules, sanctions, factions, RP-first, etc.

Been lurking the forums for awhile, but have not made too many posts outside of the RP-hub. This is the first roleplaying server I've played in, it's been a blast thus far. I'm still learning and as such free feel to PM me if I make some glaring RP-error in game. Other than that not much to say, apart from hello to all and that I look forward to seeing you all in space.

*goes back to lurking* :crazy:
Welcome to Discovery!
Welcome lurker, don't worry about the small mistakes one might make. We all do it as a part of the learning experience.
Better than me... I may make one of these.
Welcome to the disco !:D
Welcome to Disco.

If you ever need any help, add swift-cr on skype, I can add you to the Discovery Skype Assistance Channel which is packed by experienced players and newer ones alike, and everyone wants to help.

And if you meet my [The_Angels] char ingame, know that I logged in just to help people, so you're doing me a favor if you ask something.:P
Welcome to discovery!

now, go get discovering!
Welcome to Discovery!! :D
hi. dont fly around with unequipped codes, as johnpeter has learned, it is bad for your stock.
Welcome to disco, enjoy your stay