Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everybody!
I was never played MP before, but i played Freelancer, and Discovery 4.84 Open Sp.

I' play Reunion since a month, so apology for my rookie mistakes.
and sorry about my English too..:$

I like Freelancer, Discovery , and the whole Sirius Sector.:)

P.S: Discovery mod is amazing!

C U in space!
Welcome to the server :) Please take the time to read the server rules here.
Hello and welcome. As I am sure you have noticed we have some pretty complex rules to make sure this stays an RP server and everybody has a pleasurable experience here. Be sure to read all the rules and obey them. Some are a little complex, reading sanction reports helped me gain a better understanding of many of them.

Glad to hear you like it here. Most of the players here speak English as a second language, so no worries. If someone seems impatient when you are trying to RP just let them know via PM and I am sure they will understand, dont let it keep you from RP'ing though.

If you need help or have any questions you can always post on the forums. Additionally you can stop by the disco help channel where you can also meet a great group of friendly players who have a lot of experience here (link in sig). This is in skype which is the chat program of choice of this community, I highly recommend getting it if you plan on being active here.
Welcome!
Welcome to Discovery. I'm assuming that your natural language is French (Don't ask me why, maybe it's because I'm tired), but I think I'll talk in English anyway because I can, and my French is probably a lot worse than your English. Anyway, don't worry about the language problem. As long as you can speak English well enough to be understood, you should be fine

Try to learn the rules, as has already been said, and try to get involved with RP, even if it seems a little scary at first. Also, although capital ships probably seem good in open SP, a few good bombers can destroy any capital ship

Oh, and watch out for Mon'star, the Keepers, the Nomads, Das Wilde, the Xenos, the SCRA, the Phantoms, and the Cabbage hunter.
HI! :yahoo:
Welcome to the community, have fun on the server.
Welcome to the world wide disco
Greetings! I hope everyone here makes you feel welcome. Don't forget to read the forums to make sure you stay up to date on diplomacy and such.

Catch you in space, Pilot.

Welcome to the mod, dont forget to learn the rules and have fun;)
Pages: 1 2