Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cant connect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well , today i decided to play fl i run game and waited ...
connecting global server ... usually is there a half of sec but this time forever ...
tried connect via xfire but same thing ... and xfire isn't showing that server is working ...
it is like offline

i contacted some people playing and they play server working normal ... so it's something with me ... i checked firewall it was OK ...
i downloaded fl global server workaround and i now got all server except one i want Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ... i tried to connect with dldirectip and still same thing ... i have newest version and i played yesterday ... ip of server didn't change ... i don't have a clue whats wrong

please help
I don't know what to say other than wait. And this isn't the correct forum.
everyone can move it where it needs to be ... i was in hurry to find its place ... and still same this as 12h ago ... server not responding on xfire and i cant find it on list ... its showing offline just to me or is there anyone else
Sounds like a personal problem to me, mate.
*smirks*

Then again, I can't even download the newest version...
And right when Kansas finally opens up!
*sighs...* It's because I accidentally canceled one update, now it won't at all...
Yeah... I'm gonna post about that, good luck, mate!
I can only try updating my backup folder of Fl if i find it somewhere at pc ... possibly auto update wont work but i cant try that too
what you have described sounds like what happened to me one time. answer the following please:

Have you de-activated the mod to try something in SP?

If so, during re-activation (with all of the options set so that you can play on the server) did you close the mod manager?

If any of these have occured PM me.

Cheers Bear
badly i wasn't even near flmm ... after finishing sp never started it again ... i will check flmm maybe but i can play on USA 24/7 and all other server this version ... except one i want

edit: flamm is normal everything is how it should be ,i run game with dsupdate and same again no server on list ... is it possible i got banned or something , how it looks when you are banned? (not sure is there reason for it but checking just in case)

edit: I installed latest version on backup fl folder and usually when i get new version and start it i get discovery usa and discovery ...now only USA .... Server isn't respond just to ... my pc cant connect it bah ... unlucky i will try install fl on my friends pc and try connect

Edit:" Ok, go to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\DLLS\Bin

If there is nothing there, go to C:\Program Files\Freelancer Mod Manager\Mods\Discovery4854Beta\DLLS\Bin and copy the file in there (Called content.dll) go and put it in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\DLLS\Bin

if this doesn't work idk what will, try PMing seth Karlo. good luck mate "

Thank you Bear but wasn't helpful if someone has any other ideas let me know ...that one dont work
Looking into it. Seems it's something server side not your end...
Huh , i hope you can fix it what ever it is
Problem solved thanks to Cannon , thank you again