Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A question bout my setup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well , i have just docked my fully indie pirate Zoner GB on Gran Canaria and i noticed it sold GB pulses and GB razors. So ... basically , this is my pirating char. I made it fully indie to be able to go anywhere i want... and cause my LRs made me realise the kind of hellhole Liberty is. But anyways ...

Would it be wise of me to go with 2 GB Pulses and 2 GB Razors? Since i would mostly pirate traders and etc... Or have i just gone raving mad ?

You may now beat me with a big stick... or/and give your opinion.
That's a good loadout to kill bombers as well, if you can aim.

Though you'd do better with a Rogue GB, it's smaller and can escape easier.
Well , its always fun to try to improve my aiming.

And also, the Zoner GB is larger than the Rogue one ? I had no idea... And also , i cant use it, since im FULLY indie. If i had one of those the corsairs and their allies would most likelly hunt me down. Not to mention that having a Zoner GB sometimes makes people forget to scan you hehe.

So ... i havent gone raving mad , and its a plausible setup ? Awsome! Ill try it in a bit.

EDIT: I just remembered , last time i flew a Rogue GB , the thing turned like a brick. Is that improved now ?
2 X BR
2 X Pulse Cannon
2 X Gunboat Missiles
Anything else, just fit with normal turrets

= Obliteration of everything short of a cruiser.
' Wrote:2 X BR
2 X Pulse Cannon
2 X Gunboat Missiles
Anything else, just fit with normal turrets

= Obliteration of everything short of a cruiser.

The Zoner Gunboat has only 4 slots.

Posted here, so I would not have to make another topic..
I use a Hacker gunship, and I have a question..
Now I use 4 hacker gunship turrets, and 2 pulses.. But the thing is, I hardly do any hull damage to anyone. I tested these guns against a barghest. Took his shield down real fast, but the hull is impossible to crack.
What should I use?
Should I sell one of the pulse cannons, and put a razor or a missile there?
I ask this, because I down usually use gunships
' Wrote:The Zoner Gunboat has only 4 slots.

Oh, im thinking on my Outcast gunship.

, swap one Pulse gun for a BR, that might fix it, also, try a missile or two, for that anti fighter touch!
So what you suggest is...
1 Pulse cannon
1 Battle razor
1/2 missiles
2/3 hacker gunboat turrets
?
' Wrote:And also, the Zoner GB is larger than the Rogue one ?

Sorry for 2x posting..
The zoner gb is larger then the Kusari dessie... :P
well, the kusari dessie is small.. but what I meant to say - the zoner gb is a big one.
Little reminder, Zoner tech/Pirate ID does need a forum RP, however independent.
Pages: 1 2