Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: El Caminante says hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome Community, to my way of roleplay. May it last for long. I hope you wont suffer too much.
I was lurking the forums already as a guest and i informed myself about rules. Wether i did understand them is a different matter.

Here is my short biography:

El Caminante, a ship, a pilot, a philosophy

El Caminante
Welcome!
Yup, welcome to Discovery, have fun! :P
Welcome! Have fun! :crazy:
Nice! You made a roleplay post before your welcome post! Anyways, welcome to Discovery, we're glad you chose us. If you need money, tell me, I can give you a few million.
Thanks to all and the offer by Johnpeter, but my freighter is completely equipped already. I have made some credits in the time i started playing before my registration here. Some might have seen me already, when i was mapping a lot of systems, before i digged deeper into rp.

El Caminante
Well, welcome to Discovery. Be warned. From your RP showing you to be a corsair, I wouldn't recommend going anywhere near Bretonia, since we tend to hunt down and destroy corsairs. Also, I suggest that you continue to familiarise yourself with the rules, as there can be some things which regularly catch people out. Also, you should beware of Mon'star, the Keepers, Das Wilde, the SCRA, the Xenos and the Phantoms. They are not the sort of people anyone would want to meet.
Hello and welcome. I am very glad to hear you have read all the rules already, and have already done some RP! . Keep in mind though some of the rules are a little complex, reading sanction reports helped me gain a better understanding of many of them.

The biography you wrote is a good start. I could offer some pointers on formatting and some additional editorial advice if you wish, but I wont do that here.

If you need help or have any questions you can always post on the forums. Additionally you can stop by the disco help channel where you can also meet a great group of friendly players who have a lot of experience here (link in sig). This is in skype which is the chat program of choice of this community, I highly recommend getting it if you plan on being active here.

But most of all, Have Fun!
Welcome!