Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Question to all ....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Feorn: Lets see what are the GC members have to say, Aux.

Aux(cyber): We shall, captain.
All depends on how you do it. If your colony goes off to hunt criminals and shoot stuff, then bad, bad idea. If it's just like a floating city doing, well, city-like things then sure.
Yeah. If you do a good job, it could be real nice. If not, then... not.
Like Zapp and Mikeh told before me, it depends on what you do with it. You could sell supplies, fly around, buy some other stuff...

But if you go hunting bounties or alike its gonna go to hell.
Whoa!? Just to add on, i didnt make a Colony to go and "pvp" and get my butt killed. The ship has citizens with children and unborn ones yet to see thier new world. So, no....im not a "pvp whore" that flies around and collect bounties.

We fly to excite the citizens on thier travels and to protect them from danger.
Feorn,

You've had a few "rough" spots regarding both Zoner and TAZ "diplomacy"; but that is partly my fault. the TAZ don't overtly advertise their "understandings" with certain groups..

From my experience, you have "immersed" yourself in the roleplay of being a Colony vessel, and I have no qualms about your "family" becoming offishul Discordians in our little band.

If you play the accordian, that's just icing on the cake!

Keep up the good work,
Mal
I just find it annoying a juggernaught wandering in the Houses. Beside, you are a colony... not, a mobile home, right?
Quote:I just find it annoying a juggernaught wandering in the Houses. Beside, you are a colony... not, a mobile home, right?
So you'd have him drift in the middle of nowhere with little or no player interaction because he flies a capital ship?

It is an interesting concept, and from what Malaclypse has noted, it seems like your RP for the character is good. I'd recommend that you definitely flesh it out using stories on the forums, and then experiment occasionally with people you know, such as your buds in the TAZ. When you're really ready, go RP.