Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Oh hi thar!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello world!

I joined this most wonderful RP server not too long ago, and decided it was time to join the forums.
As far as RP goes, i made all the rookie mistakes by now and guess i'm blending in now
And for the forums, i'm ready to share my insights with the world!

So how are you all?
well, welcome here,

enjoy yourtime here,

READ THE RULES

enjoy your time here oh and dont forget to have fun
and READ THE RULES

im doing great:P
Hello and welcome. I am doing fairly well myself, thanks for asking.

As you have noticed this is indeed an RP server. This being the case we have some pretty complex rules to make sure it stays that way and everybody has a pleasurable experience here. Be sure to read all the rules and obey them. Some are a little complex, reading sanction reports helped me gain a better understanding of many of them.

It makes me happy to hear you will share your thoughts with us on the forum from now on. The more opinions we get the better discovery can become. I hope you will also add some RP here as well.

If you need help or have any questions you can always post on the forums. Additionally you can stop by the disco help channel where you can also meet a great group of friendly players who have a lot of experience here (link in sig). This is in skype which is the chat program of choice of this community, I highly recommend getting it if you plan on being active here.

Most of all though, Have Fun!
hello, and have fun.
[quote name='Axe Zye' date='May 15 2009, 09:30 AM' post='591364']
Hello world!
[/quote]

I'm not 'the world', but I'm close enough. Hi to you also!

I joined this most wonderful RP server not too long ago, and decided it was time to join the forums.
[/quote]

Good move. This is where it's happening!

As far as RP goes, i made all the rookie mistakes by now and guess i'm blending in now
[/quote]

Hahaha, no...You'd be amazed at the sorts of things that can occur when one does not know the rules >.>
*speaks from experience*

And for the forums, i'm ready to share my insights with the world!
[/qupte]

Sounds good, just don't try to start a faction. Join an existing one* and learn to RP!

So how are you all?
[/quote]

Doing fine, just fine, though school is a drag. Beach trip!

*Such as the LPI** or BLS/SOB***

**Liberty Police, Incorporated. You may have seen us in New York

***Blue Lotus Syndicate/Shadow Outcast Brigade. We generally can be found in the Omicrons putting the hurt on the =CR= and the Corsairs.

EDIT: Cannon, can we get a /fixforums command?
Welcome!:D
Nice one-liner, Chris.
Hmm, i had expected only a bunch of 'hello +1' replys, but i guess it's not that kind of forums.

There's alot of rule enforcing here, that's for sure...
I already wub this boss guy trying to reply to my post 1 line at a time.

So thanks for the warm welcome anyway (even if it's just +1 copypasting), and I guess i'll see you around.

Yes, I've READ THE RULES

Hey, my post had like 4 unique sentences in it:P. Anyway, I think most new players should be told the same things anyway, forgive me for not wanting to re-write it every time:P:P

;)
hey there, welcome around and have fun ^^
Pages: 1 2