Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Visual Effects for BH Capital Ship Weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Would it still be possible at this stage of the game to alter the visual effects of the BH cap ship weapons. More precisely, the turrets. Right now they look fairly unremarkable, barely distinguishable from basic cap turrets.

I don't know about the opinions of the other Hunters, but the new buckshot and reaver effects are pretty neat. It would be nice, in my opinion, to have a similar blue emphasis on the turret shots.

The shot shape itself could even be something akin to the buckshot - kind of a blue-tinged particle weapon effect.

And I should mention that I'm not asking for a buff, just a face lift.
that would be cool. vary cool.

i support this.
I think the current effect is the same as the basic turrets.

It would be great having a nice new effect.
I ask for new engine effects for the junkers because they use generic engines, and take flak for it... but someone asks for new bh weapons and they get all the support in the world -_-

Regardless, I agree with it, I think using something more along the lines of the magma hammer / plasma weapon projectile, recolored the purple/blue hue of the buckshots, would work great for BH caps.
self drama... a lot were for your idea....

And sure why not. something blue, white. along those lines. keep it simple, please. no giga laser beam of doom... we must reserve originality for some stuffs sometime, eh?
Yeah. I'm all for this. The current turrets are boring and some nice blue ones would look great.
i suggest using the projectile for the LH cap ship turrets, and recoloring them to blue instad of red. that way it would stay in line with the buckshots/reavers (my mind just completely blanked regarding the name of the BH 8.33's. :| i swear, i aint smoking anything. i just forgot the name >.> )
Ive had an idea for a long time.

We all know how the IRON HAMMER looks like, and its purple and nomad-ish, and found on a BHG wreck. i thought that the IRON HAMMER was made from parts and technolodgy from nomads.

So, maybe a high-class turret that is influenced by nomad tech the the BHG have researched?
What about either the basic shape turret, but colored the same blueish as the guns, or one like the Rheinland GB turrets, but with that color? Or for something interesting, how the Kusari GB turrets look but that color!

' Wrote:I ask for new engine effects for the junkers because they use generic engines, and take flak for it... but someone asks for new bh weapons and they get all the support in the world -_-

I support both!
Yes. Please. The current ones look liberty.
Pages: 1 2