Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Advice wanted (plz)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody, simple question really I am planning to make a Bretonian Privateer in the future. I have a rough background Bio but I am just wondering if there are any others out there, and if I could get some advice on setting it up, like ships, weapons etc? But really any help would be welcome. (Only been playing for a month still getting to grips with the mod)
ship: challenger.
guns: 4 imp debs.
other: TCD, SNAC, Nuke/screamer mine.
and for repping, just go do BAF missions.
Better yet... give it 4 missiles for reping, kill those npcs fast and vigorously. Then get 4 splitters like a proper bretonian,.. there is also a whole privateer faction the QCP, join us.
better yet. get the pulses and a starkiller torp for missions.
my loadout is: 2 blue blazes, 3 splitters, 1 cannonball(i got it BEFORE it became awesome.) then again, ive been in bretonia awhile.
These people are nuts.

Get a Templar

1 debilitator
5 flashpoints

Wasp CD cause you will never have enough energy to fire a mini-razor without stopping firing long enough to say "I'm about to fire a mini-razor"

Learn to aim

You can also drop 1 flashpoint for a cannonball missile. I give you permission.

Mines are fun too, but expensive. Nuke or nothin.

Now, if you could use Tizona Del Cids, instead of debils, that would be a different story. Unfortunately, nobody want's 600m/s shield busters except corsairs, don't ask me why.