Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: My obligitory feedback thread on:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I quit the NLH & rebooted a slew of old characters to bring back into the RP fold, & although the story has yet to reach the 2nd page, I'd like some feedback so far up to this point because of the much darker direction.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...c=35983&hl=
I ain't lettin' my daughter marry you, that's for sure.

I was sitting at the table while you played "Go Fish".

Now that is storytelling.

23's
I like it.
Not cliche.
Not over the top.
Not PG.
Not not PG.

Overall, a good mix of things and a nice insight into the Gaians.
I don't read too many stories on the forum but I gotta say, that's one of the best I've read so far. It's not the same cliched space battle, which is refreshing, and I got a 28 Days Later vibe from it, kinda sorta - definitely not a bad thing. Should be very interesting where you take the story from here.
I normally never do this sort of thing with my RP threads, but I have a kind of pseudo-bet going with Hoodlum that I already know he will win...but, here it goes anyway:

[Image: PlagueDogsTitleX-1.png]
[Image: logo_mpaa_rated_r.gif]

The view count will now increase by a factor of 10...watch:yes:
I like the exploration of potentially one of the worst parts of one of Freelancer's factions.

I guess I just like it when everyone is bad. I don't feel so guilty after shooting them. :S
Disturbing. I've never heard disease described so horribly and STILL be appealing to read about.

Definitely well-written.
Funny Marburg... Didn't we have this massive argument...YOU AND I sometime, like half a year ago...

about how it was like...bad to give your stories...like those things called... like...movie ratings?

Just kiddin'. ;)

I've already PM'd you, so you know. Terrific work.

Quote:I ain't lettin' my daughter marry you, that's for sure.
Why not? That was a smokin' hot scene right there.

Then again, the fact that I just said that further reinforces the fact that:

1) People on the interwebs are weird.

2) I should never have children.
I remember that, but I'm pretty sure it was a bit more than 6 months ago:lol:

My hypocritical logic goes abit like this: 9 times out of 10, people will put a warning on their RP thread titles, not to protect the kiddies, but to guarantee a higher readership. I, on the other hand didn't put the warning in the title, but in this humble little thread here. So...I get to have my cake & eat it too.

Lemme 'splain: I normally always prefer the 'under the radar' approach with my writing & don't self promote...but sometimes my ego says "FEED ME" & therefore, sometimes I just gotta do it.

Alot of people see this thread w/ my name on it & go: "Oh god, not him again...I hate that guy" & ignore it, so my 'under the radar' senseabilities are satisfied while I hide my blatantly transparent attempt to bolster my story view count within the feedback thread itself, making my ego happy. It kinda makes me a walking, talking frosted mini wheat:P