Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Where do sactions go?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was going to post a saction when i realized--Theres no thread for this. Could someone tell me where it would go?
I hope that by "saction" you mean to submit a rule violation report. If that's the case, you post it in a new thread here with the rules broken, evidence, etc.
Uh, my post here seems to have vanished.

Before submitting a sanction, at least try to talk to the person involved.
That's because sanction reports are hidden from all, including the poster. Once you send a report, you can't go back and edit it, so double check before you do it.
i think this is the right thread to post this:

Where does the money go to?
And what happens to the money?
If you're asking about the money taken from sanctioned people, they're just erased from the server.
Admins probably delete the money garnered from fining players.

Rules Violation Reports are invisible once you post them - so you can't see the admins comments or edit parts out of your report. So ensure when you post, that the report you've made is proper and has the appropriate evidence.
' Wrote:Uh, my post here seems to have vanished.
Before submitting a sanction, at least try to talk to the person involved.
Trust me- I tryed
' Wrote:Uh, my post here seems to have vanished.
Before submitting a report, at least try to talk to the person involved.

fixed.

you never call it a "sanction", you call it a report. if you say"i am going to sanction you" in game, then you can get in big trouble.
' Wrote:fixed.

you never call it a "sanction", you call it a report. if you say"i am going to sanction you" in game, then you can get in big trouble.
If you say "I'm going to report you" in-game, you can get in equally big trouble. Talk to the person before jumping to a report, of course. It's alright to say that you can get in trouble for breaking server rules, but it's not okay to say that you're going to be reporting them for an offence or something similar.
Pages: 1 2