Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I dare you, Liberty factions...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

That's right. I am bored and I have nothing to do. SO...

I made another bloodhound without armor and only a TCD and raphaels and such. Now....I dare you to do so again, step away from that gunboat or mk 8 awesome avanger/eagle/barghest/roc ect.

You are a LPI? Get a patriot.
A LN? Get a defender.
A Rogue? Wolfhound or bloodhound.
Hacker? Dagger is for you.
Xeno? Get a startracker or blazer.
A trader? Get a rhino!
A smugler? Get a Mule!
Junker? CSV!

This is a small thread of a reminder, you don't need awesome pew pew ships to do some fun and sometimes simply humorous RP in new york and the systems surrounding it.

Try to tell a smuggler to drop his cargo or he will eat a javelin missile!

This is my dare to you.

Spazzydragon
Know my Luxury Liner, Sind? He didn't used to be in the upper crust. Used to be a Junker, even attempted to pirate once or twice in his trusty Bloodhound. Needless to say, Andy seemed a little confused when he had a Bloodhound trying to pirate the San Francisco. I think that beats your Javelin missiles.

Earning 5 million on a bloodhound pirating in Cali by making traders thrust from Cortez to NY JG since i have TCDs beats your pirating a Dred...
Not really. I was Junker tagged and ID'd, therefore he could have blown me up at will within the rules.

Hey, It's not like those traders didn't shoot me either..or when a LNS came after me.
That's the stuff that I'm looking for in this game. Hell ya Sindroms.
Still have my LPI Patriot, and all new LPI start out in Patriots, so:P
i'll set up [LN]-David.Hale(E) as soon as my connection allows me to. the (E) stands for the elite wing we have, which is only in defenders.

I already have a Lane Hacker dagger floating around. I've been trying to pirate my way up to a scimmy, but I've only raised 500k so far.

I may even make a guard tagged XA Starflier.
I moved some of my characters around last might using the /movechar command (very handy!) so now I have one empty slot in my fighter account. Looks like a patriot in my future........
I once had an LPI Patriot, that was FUN