Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A quick question...Hopefully
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After getting a few dirty looks from some pirates(who are the people who scan me the most) due to my layout they told me I need to change a few things, most importantly my tag. I figured I would ask you guys and see if it is ok since I don't wanna get in trouble...

Ship: Armoured Transport
Gun1: Adv. Splitter
Gun2: Adv. Splitter
Turret1: Splitter
Turret2: Splitter
Turret3: Splitter
Turret4: Splitter
Turret5: Splitter
Turret6: Splitter
Turret7: Splitter

Endeavor Scanner
(can't remember my shield generator)
Ageira Technologies ID
Armor Upgrade MK I

Tag:LSF
Well, LSF isn't a trading tag. I suggest you either go freelancer for now or join a corporation.
' Wrote:Ship: Armoured Transport
Gun1: Adv. Splitter
Gun2: Adv. Splitter
Turret1: Splitter
Turret2: Splitter
Turret3: Splitter
Turret4: Splitter
Turret5: Splitter
Turret6: Splitter
Turret7: Splitter

Your guns say "I'm Bretonian"

Endeavor Scanner
(can't remember my shield generator)
Armor Upgrade MK I

Shields, armor, and scanners are generic

Ageira Technologies ID

Liberty corporation, if you use house guns they should be Liberty, or play it safe and get civilian weapons.

Tag:LSF

Unless you want to be an LSF transport (In which case your guns and ID need changing) you should drop this tag.
P.S. You seem new, read the server rules.
Ageira ID with LSF tag is rather strange. I'd suggest getting both from one or the other, depending on your overall goals, to start with.
Thank you guys for a quick response^^!

Ok so I need to get liberty weapons since Ageira Technologies is based in Colorado.
I will get my tag changed to Ageira Technologies, after I droprep and finish bribing Ageira Technologies people.
If you want to keep the guns go with a Bretonian corp ID and IFF

If you want to keep the Ageira ID go with an Ageira IFF and civilian or Liberty guns.

Simple as that.
o.0 I didn't realize droprep costs money, now im stupidly broke and not even near done getting my tag corrected.
ARGH >.<