Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Xenos and BHG need YOU.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I won't complain here about anything, instead, I'll present the solution. Because I've had enough of lolwutting roflpirate PvP-whores. Xenos and Bounty Hunters are rather underpopulated factions lately, yet they are the only available fast-response counter to these jerks in Liberty.

I've got nothing personal against pirates, I enjoy pirating myself in style. But this is just insane. And shifting work to the administrators is not a solution. Someone needs to kill the PvP whores, and that's you, my dear excellent roleplayers. Once the morons are dead, we can have fun.

in other words, there is a group of players here, moving around New York, Pennsylvania, California and Texas, that just shamelessly goes for blue messages. And it can repeat anytime soon, even if those in question are swept away this time.

Now, why am I calling them names? The reason is simple. They travel in a single gang, and they gank, engank, engange and engank. Even if you want to roleplay before they kill you, you have no chance. Their own roleplay is so poor that you can't actually distinguish between Rogues, Outcasts and Lane Hackers - because those IDs and ships are just an excuse. They do not play Rogues, Outcasts and Hackers. They just blow stuff up. And since the LN / LPI / LSF can't be there 24/7 and they've got some events going down in hudson and bering, someone has to watch the backyard.

Feel free to join the initiative.
My Xenos doesn't kill lolwutters. It kills Junker barges. (Sorry Tinkerbell!)

Joking aside, the best way to deal with a pvp whore isn't to kill them. That gives them the fight they want. The best thing to do is to RP at them, but avoid fighting them. If they are always bored and can't find a fight, they might start to wise up.
The LR- Player faction is about to declare this group hostile, they stir up the nest and make life extraordinarily difficult for those who do actually want to play Rogues, Hackers and Outcasts as genuine pirates.

As such all LR- grouping with these PvP lolwutters will be shouted at if they don't immediately disengage from group. They are bad for business and as such bad for piracy.
I've always liked the BHG gunship model...
So the ganksquads of xenos that come into new york daily -arent- trying to pvpwhore? =P

And all the bounty hunters invading omicron gamma daily arent either?

There are bad players everywhere, learn to deal with it.
' Wrote:I've always liked the BHG gunship model...

As he said *goes looking*
We are, there will be RP to deal with these bad players, Liberty needs decent RP not continual combat with little or no pretext.
Wait you thing there isnt enough bounty hunters?
Oh, there's plenty of Hunters. Just never enough online at the same time and in the same system to combat six gunboats and a barghest. Luckily, the Xeno were available to 'Kick ass and chew bubblegum' this time. By the way, kudos to the Navy for not toasting us after we were done there.

throughout the last two months, we have been compiling a list of targets and taged groups/clans, who pose threat to RP in NY, disruption gameplay, yet while still still within the rules.

As such, there will be a rp to get rid of these peoples thirst for pvp, or, at least decrese it. Most of the Liberty lawful factions already know these names, but now, the unlawful factions will step in and help with these troublemakers any way that is possible while ethiq and within the rules.
Pages: 1 2 3 4