Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Good loadout for a zoner Gb?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>_<, i need a good loadout for a zoner GB, as it only has 4 turrets
Not sure a good loadout is possible with so few guns. Maybe try two turrets, a pulse and a BRazor? Assuming it's more agile than average, a loadout with high accuracy that can slowly bring an opponent down over a period of time whilst putting you in fire as little as possible is probably best.
It also has two mine launchers.....
The Zoner GB is essentially an extremely powerful freighter, Look at the tag and the cargo space. It isn't meant to be a strong gunboat.

As far as I know.

EDIT: WHAT The hell... WRONG ACCOUNT!
Well, you're either gonna go for full turrets or dual Pulse + dual Razors, considering you have only 4 slots. This is a sniper setup, but the most proficient once you get the ropes. Also, I'd go with Nukes + Rippers, you'll have 140 mines to tear your opponent with.
or nukes + screamer.(for antisheilds)

if you go with the non sniping loadout, then you really want to use a screamer.
4 missiles to give NPCs hell.

Then again this probrably wont fire.
' Wrote:4 missiles to give NPCs hell.

Then again this probrably wont fire.

the best gunboats can only chainfire two missiles at a time(heavy gunboats with kusari missile turrets might do better, but would be OoRP) and i would not put that many missiles on a gunship.
I have successfully utilized this setup: 2x BR, 1xPulse(grouped); 1x Generic GB missile (lone-fired); 2x Screamer mines.[Can you say "Goodbye cruiser shields?] (AUCHUNG: be careful if you use two - one wrong move and you're SNAC/Nova bait.)

However, 1xBR, 1xPulse; 2x Zoner GB turret, accompanied with a Nuke and Screamer is also effective.
The ship really isn't supposed to be used for heavy combat. Yes, it can defend itself rather well, but its not exactly meant for raiding or pirating.