Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 'Allo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been floating around Discovery for a while now,thought it was about time I signed up to the forums!

Uh,hi!:D

Watch out Bretonia,here I come!
Hola Selena, good to see you on the forum amigo.
Oh hey there, seen you around ingame already.
Welcome.
If you need anything, ask away.
Welcome!:D
welcome, enjoy your stay.
Merry Christmas.
welcome to disco monsieur:)

EDIT: Woohoo 600th post,
Well, I dont know if you need any of this, but here is my standard speech anyway:

Hello and welcome. As you have noticed this is indeed an RP server. This being the case we have some pretty complex rules to make sure it stays that way and everybody has a pleasurable experience here. Be sure to read all the rules and obey them. Some are a little complex, reading sanction reports helped me gain a better understanding of many of them.

If you need help or have any questions you can always post on the forums. Additionally you can stop by the disco help channel where you can also meet a great group of friendly players who have a lot of experience here (link in sig). This is in skype which is the chat program of choice of this community, I highly recommend getting it if you plan on being active here.

Most of all though, Have Fun!
We need more people that put Benitez in their forum name.

I am not too sure why. I just know that deep down, it is a dream of mine to change my forum handle to n00bl3t Benitez.

Anyway, welcome.:)

I doubt you will need advice or assistance, but if you do, do not hesitate to PM me.
Have a late welcome from me as well:)
Pages: 1 2