Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BHG Battleship registration?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is nescesarry to registrate BHG battleship? Are there any special restrictions for BHG BS?
not that i m aware of - unless you re a member of the BHG| faction. so - flying one is entirely up to your own responsibility for the good and the bad.
thx, im not member of any BHG faction so everything seems to be clear for me.

// is there any topic about best weapon set for battleships? Im sure there is:) but i cant find it.
Use the search function - the search function is your friend
Yeah, there are special restrictions for BHG battleships. You need to do some good RP while flying one and don't shoot everything that's red instantly or with a stupid "Engaging!" post, else, almost the whole community will hate you.
well, i have a prob, i have BH guard in the list at other characters, but i cant see it at my BS char. How can i unlock/see BH guards rep in the list? I couldnt find any guard ships in the guard system.
' Wrote:well, i have a prob, i have BH guard in the list at other characters, but i cant see it at my BS char. How can i unlock/see BH guards rep in the list? I couldnt find any guard ships in the guard system.

Fly around until you see one. Try when the server is quiet.
Frey, you are going to have some problems. I don't mean with the game allowing you to do this, but with other players.

People tend to have a problem with too many cap ships, and I don't blame them. This is an RP server, and it is ooRP for there to be tons of capital ships roaming Liberty/elsewhere. Have you read the thread about owning a capital ship?

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17571

Please do read this. It is an example of the opinions of the players on this server (mostly). If you DO decide to get a capital ship, be sure to play properly with others (in character), or you'll make TONS of enemies in no time. I do believe that you'll have some problems getting specific help outfitting or even acquiring said ship from the members here because of their opinions on capital ship spamming.

Take all of this into consideration. Perhaps you ARE an amazing role player, if so, I look forward to running into you in game, well, I'm a Rogue, so maybe not, but you understand. Again, read that link I gave you. Best of luck!
I understand rye. Ive decided to buy capship, it was hard to find any guards around there. I didnt want to buy capship becouse its a big toy for slaying other playrs, but becouse it looks great and fit me. Anyway RP is on 1st place for me, i want to help brother in the war with order in delta and other omicron system. Ive considerated all - and +, i hope you see you in the space. Thx for all post here.
The problem, is that you can not talk like that. You should talk normally ingame, otherwise you will not be understood.
Pages: 1 2