Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Liberty Rogues and Lane Hackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.:Incoming Transmission:.
[Image: Julia.png]
.:Comm ID: Agent Julia Wolfe:.
.:Location: Classified:.
.:Encryption Protocol: Delta 2:.

To the Liberty Rogues, I feel the need to inform your people that an Outcast destroyer, codenamed King.Raptor led a whole team of Navy, LPI and myself to your base in the California system. As you know, big ships make us jumpy and we come in numbers.

To the Lane Hackers, this same vessel lead myself to your guard system, now I was not foolish to enter but now we know of its location. That is all.

.:Transmission Terminated:.
.:Signal Lost:.
.:Tracing......... Impossible:.
Comm ID: Sylpheed

Message Begins

Then we'll have to shift it. I'll inform Mort.

Firebases are wonderful things.

Andrew groaned as he read through the messgae and couldn't help but to facepalm at the allmost legendary idioticy of the Outcast admirals. First Sylpheed dissapears, now this. It has been the fourth destroyer in two days as well. Shaking his head he still reached out to reply to the last transmission node the LSF agent could use, if she wished to.

***Private Transmission Uplink***
***Comm ID: Andrew Mort***

Greetings, lass, I see you still seem to feel like it is needed to tell me what I already know. The captain of that vessel was shot as soon as he steped onboard of my base and i think we both won't need to worry about him for quite a while now.

Be sure to keep me up to date on these pests, I am sure you know we do not need these boys here either. Here's a tip tho. Encountered a [BA] taged ship earlier. Artifact smuglers, I have no interest in them, but I am sure you know people who do.

Andrew Mort
Liberty Rogues.

***static***
***Message encrypted***
.:Encryption Protocol: Delta 5:.

That is indeed excellent news, I happened to intercept the artifact smuggler and his vessel and cargo was destroyed, lets hope for both our sakes these destroyers stay in Alpha, they give my bosses palpitations. And should they lead us there again we will inform you and hopefully take them out before they moor with your bases.

***Relay last transmission node***
***Secure channel***

Aye, lass, these captains are scaring my traders away, and I must understand you are not too amused by them as well. As long as you keep in touch, I believe we both can find a way to get rid of these pests, while helping each other, but, at the same time, not giving the others a show that we do.

Needless to say, at times of this...conflict, it is better to keep closer, am I right?

Andrew chuckles silently and turns down the comms again.

Andrew Mort
Liberty Rogues

***Encrypting transmission***
***Encryption: HIGH***
***Done***
.:Encryption Protocol: Alpha 4:.

Indeed, it is a case of you scratch my back and I scratch your back... Just don't let us catch you mugging traders and we will have a mutual understanding. I understand your frustration at these "rogue" Outcast captain's encroaching on "your turf" we share your plight and together we can end it permanently.

***Relay last transmission node***
***Secure channel***

Hmm, sorry, lass, but I cannot promise, that we will stop our looting of trader ship convoys in Liberty area. You must know, that that is vital in order for us to survive, and, sadly, the recent increase in these warships have drained our base resources, so, the small attacks may just increase.

Do not worry, however, we are sure to leave the scene as soon as you arrive, we have no interest in attacking your vessels, I can assure you.

He murmurs silently.

We may also need to increase patrols in our fields...
Not a week ago we have encountered those Nomad entities in our territory and restricted zones in California system.

Things are getting out of hand lately, I will tell you that, and having your ships attack us every day is not making our life easier either.

Tho...I have a proposal...If we would, say...know what routes the smugglers smuggle Liberty tech to Rheinland...

Andrew chuckles a little and smiled a little.

***Encrypting transmission***
***Encryption: HIGH***
***Done***
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...comm.ID.Phate.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

It's spelled "Hackers", not "Hacker's", baby. Probably didn't use our friends' full name, being aware of your educational deficiency? I am amused.

You should know, that jump holes aren't one of the most stable phenomena. I suggest you apply for re-education, however, if you insist on spreading your misleading mistakes, this suggestion can be enforced for your own and everyone else's well-being.

For what it takes, if your brain is capable of understanding it at all ... I have "Alerted your Station" myself already. And I don't need to make fuss about it. We're always one step ahead, anyway.

May you retain structural integrity until the day you pass away, choked by corporate bribes.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
.:Encryption Protocol: Gamma 1:.

It appears we have someone here who is willing to argue over semantics. I was merely informing you of an Outcast Destroyer giving away the position of your "secret" bases. As for my intelligence that's not even in question here, which I might add is far superior to yours Mister. You Lane Hackers are nothing but low tech wannabes that prey on the weak to feed your greed. There shall be no further correspondence with the Hackers.

Back to the Liberty Rogues, yes the capital ship crisis is getting uncontrollable and if we can work to solve the problem in question Liberty will be much better for all parties involved.

*jim revied the comms logs his probly one of few remaining chances with this encrypction key as he was set to retire and chuckled" shes nieve and straightforeward but shes got spunk i just hope she knows what shes doing....never trust a rogue... *he thought tohimself as he resumed browsing*