Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone. Seems Ive lurked here long enough, so Im saying Hi. I usually play my Outcast char Nightlord, but occasionally still use my freelancer Legionnaire. Also have a Morph called Chrysalis. If you see me, say hi. Im here for the RP not the pew-pew.

If anyone has any problems with me PLEASE TALK to me about it.

Guess thats it, see everyone in the Black!
Welcome, read the rules, then read them again, oh and dont forget to stay away from the Paste, it's made of people.

Howdy. Sorry to see that your earliest posts here were pertaining to a less than pleasurable experience. You seem to have taken it to heart though, which I am very happy to see.

As I am sure you are now aware there are a good deal of rules here. Be sure to read them all and obey them. Some are a little complex, reading sanction reports helped me gain a better understanding of many of them.

If you need help or have any questions you can always post on the forums. Additionally you can stop by the disco help channel where you can also meet a great group of friendly players who have a lot of experience here (link in sig). This is in skype which is the chat program of choice of this community, I highly recommend getting it if you plan on being active here.

Most of all though, Have Fun!
Welcome!

Glad to hear that you like the RP
Welcome to the community, have fun on the server.
Welcome.:D

Become a Zoner and observe without interfering. Less hassles, big ships and plenty of RP opportunities. (Join ZAS~?)

(At the end of the day, look out for yourself, because no-one else is, really.)
Thank you all, Ive been playing for quite a while so Ive got the rules down pat (mostly, apparently). I do read the forums quite a bit to stay up to date on as much as I can, and yes reading sanctions does help quite a bit.

- A Corsair steering me from people to eat? Worried I'll get the good bits?:laugh:

- Ive thought about making a Zoner, maybe even TAZ; I have read the Principia(LONG ago) and the Illuminatus trilogy FNORD

- Good to see more Angels activity. If we dont help the noobs, they'll only trash up the joint. By the way, do the Angels train unlawfuls too? Just curious...

Thank you all, and Ill see you in a few days when I can return from Purgatory:$
WELCOME

Enjoy your stay, read the rules, and have fun
Welcome!:D
Unfortunately for you Mr Patrician, Disco now owns your soul:PYou can blame Zelot for that.

So, hai, and have you ever read Terry Pratchet's Diskworld novels?
Pages: 1 2