Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Manta model
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
In connection to this thread:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...=36318&st=0

I made a new model for Manta, so it's a bit different from the Hammerhead. It's to have the stats as proposed in the thread above, with some modifications.

Those would be:

STATS: Manta
Hull: 14000
Power: 15000
Agility: 1.1470
Bots/bats: 75
Wapons: 8/1
-2 class 10
-2 class 9
-2 class 8
-2 class 7

Updated model:

[Image: 2hnm06h.jpg]
[Image: hwj2io.jpg]
[Image: 2vt43ya.jpg]
[Image: fm4495.jpg]
[Image: 4l1wqq.jpg]

Opinions?
That looks sweeet... Ive never really been that happy about the whole "mk2" figters idea. I hope that can replace the current one
I'd lose the two additional engines. Or at least one of them, whilst positioning the remaining ones accordingly, to keep the symmetry.
i wouldnt know, but isnt that a whole lotta guns to be on a ship?
' Wrote:i wouldnt know, but isnt that a whole lotta guns to be on a ship?
Nope BH ships need more guns.
The model looks fine but I don't see it getting the amount of gun slots that even some cruisers don't have.
Problem with having class 7 gun slots is that they are not as well-rounded as class 8/9s...there is only one type of class 7 deb (the 750 variant), and many class 7 faction guns retain the old graphics (not sure if this is the case for Hunter guns...as I've never mounted any...which is probably the reason they weren't meddled with...)
ehm
Tic, this is JOKE, right?

11 guns? powercore from titan, armour from Nephyts, and more agile as both of them???

and before someone answer, that so much weapons with 15k powercore, imagine 5x level 7 shieldbusters, 4x level 8 hullbusters, and 2x level 9 missiles .... rape loadout ....
Global, do you ever do anything than whine, unless it's a suggestion to buff the Corsair tech? At least bring some constructive criticism with you. I mean, this submission is pretty controversial, but can you come up with something else than pure bash?
I love it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5