Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trading Items Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have ran into this bug twice now both with the same character. The first time this happened was within days of the latest mod change. The second was just now. I make the run from Corfu base to Cambridge Research Station to Cambridge Planet back to Corfu Base. After making three rounds of trading the next trade does not post the credits from the trade. I keep track of the credits I earn from each trade and have noticed this after resuming trading again with my trade character.
Are you sure you're not making that third run empty?

I must confess, I've done that a time or two. And there are more than a handful of traders who have made ungodly fortunes off of that same route. I think we might have heard about it before now.

*hops into an L-Train* I'll have to check this out... if anyone sees me along the way, make sure I'm actually carrying some cargo this time.:crazy:
' Wrote:Are you sure you're not making that third run empty?

I must confess, I've done that a time or two. And there are more than a handful of traders who have made ungodly fortunes off of that same route. I think we might have heard about it before now.

*hops into an L-Train* I'll have to check this out... if anyone sees me along the way, make sure I'm actually carrying some cargo this time.:crazy:

Yes I had 4499 Passengers @ 2200 credits each. I believe I would notice if I had an empty load. I dont rush the run and I have been doing this for some time myself, I did not see this problem until the latest mod was out
' Wrote:Yes I had 4499 Passengers @ 2200 credits each. I believe I would notice if I had an empty load. I dont rush the run and I have been doing this for some time myself, I did not see this problem until the latest mod was out

I logged back on today with my trading character and the credits had been applied. I am not sure why the did not post earlier. As of this afternoon it is there. Lag issue?

Thanx for all the input.
Could be lag. Wait at the cargo loadout screen on corfu or cambridge until the credits are delivered. I've cycled to fast back to launch screen, and it doesnt show the credits.