Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A Practical Carrier for Disco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
' Wrote:Gets abused as a trader then. No one is going to launch and recover say more than 800+ times without tractoring in something to boot during a single encounter. I already have opening for fighters to enter and exit but like the door idea best.

EDIT: I suppose we could test it first and see if there are problems. By it, I mean your idea.
' Wrote:EDIT: I suppose we could test it first and see if there are problems. By it, I mean your idea.

It would be abused--no need to test. Already know. There is no need for a super large commodity--using several hundred regular ones will work fine. think of it as "launch fuel".
Give the carrier a Unique mine dropper or missile launcher inside the hull. If they suspect there is somone in thier docking bay then they can spam the mines or target the ship inside them (with thier target list) and spam the missiles.

The Unique mine/missile would have a small blast radius but high damage.
On second thought, the missile would be the better option.
' Wrote:Give the carrier a Unique mine dropper or missile launcher inside the hull. If they suspect there is somone in thier docking bay then they can spam the mines or target the ship inside them (with thier target list) and spam the missiles.

The Unique mine/missile would have a small blast radius but high damage.
On second thought, the missile would be the better option.

I as actually thinking give them a launch tube with a combination center line firing b-ship mortar and plasma gun that shoots down it in a straight line--that would teach them.
Quote:as actually thinking give them a launch tube with a combination center line firing b-ship mortar and plasma gun that shoots down it in a straight line--that would teach them.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I would totally aim the bottom at a BS tho
Pages: 1 2 3 4