Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Closed topic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello all

anyone could tell me why this topic have been closed??

Calling to the Sirius Guardians

I dont know if i wrote anything offensive or i posted it in wrong place or all vigilantes in Sirius are anonymous or what..:rtfm:

It is a bit odd, usually an admin would have put a reason for closing.
My guess would be that the post appears to be of a faction recruitment/creation request.
Wait for an admin to comment.
The community is having a huge discussion about it now actually.:P
i dont have any Private message of any administrator :s

I have been reading a bit of that discussion and i dont understand why that topic had to be closed. That topic wasnt a recruiting.

One thing:

If it wasnt recruiting the what is the "COME ON, JOIN THE VIGILANTEES" bit about?
' Wrote:One thing:

If it wasnt recruiting the what is the "COME ON, JOIN THE VIGILANTEES" bit about?

Is any faction or clan or unit proposal in that topic? Maybe i have to change the JOIN THE VIGILANTES for a BECOME A VIGILANTE. I have not tried to edit my topic closed yet. I have not wroten about asociations, groups or friendly/unfriendly list.

it is supposed if you buy the Vigilante ID and act according Vigilante rules, you will be Vigilante, you dont need to "wear" any tag in the nick.

Just a thought, if it isn't a faction proposal, or a recruitment notice, why is it in that forum anyway ?
Seems a roleplay post in the correct forum may be a better way to go about it ...

Hoodlum
well.. i was reading more faction topics in that sub-forum about those faction descriptions and "rollcalls". I suposed that was the correct place to ask (with some RolePlaying) if there were more pilots with Vigilante ID. If that forum want the correct...

...then where?

...then why close the topic if you can move it to the correct place??

I accept any moderator action because you know where would be the right place to every topic, but just tell why that topic is wrong so people could do it right next time.
If you read the topics there (and subforums) you see here is a discuss about faction creation. Wait until it's end. Then work on it a little (a lot), because I know nothing than you want to create a team with vigilante ID, but its not enough (if you reed the other and better topics you see the right forms). And last, hiring others to a team can do only an official faction. Until your team arent official, the only way try to call others in-game to your team. But repeat, wait until discuss about faction creation finished.
*sigh* he's not hiring! he's making a list of vigilantes so they can call on each other for help, if needed. otherwise, they can stay apart. i can see that plain and clear.
Pages: 1 2