Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: DUSA up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I noticed the discovery USA server came back up. Can we expect ours to follow suit? Huh? huh? can we?:)
Hold your horses, they said in another thread they were trying things and (last I checked) had not been able to keep it up for more than half a minute. If they've since (like, in the past hour) fixed it, great! But it isn't likely. Until the servers are back online, Discovery UK is available for you to get your fix.
' Wrote:Hold your horses, they said in another thread they were trying things and (last I checked) had not been able to keep it up for more than half a minute. If they've since (like, in the past hour) fixed it, great! But it isn't likely. Until the servers are back online, Discovery UK is available for you to get your fix.

Oh I'm only having a laff sov, not expecting ours up yet. But DUSA seems to of been up for a while now so maybe they getting somewhere
My mistake for being unclear, I was referring to DUSA. I haven't seen anything regarding our own server, and if there was something we could do I'm sure Majkp would have mentioned it.

If DUSA is indeed up, that is quite promising, though.
' Wrote:My mistake for being unclear, I was referring to DUSA. I haven't seen anything regarding our own server, and if there was something we could do I'm sure Majkp would have mentioned it.

If DUSA is indeed up, that is quite promising, though.

Ok well, in case anyone wasnt aware, DUSA appears to be up.....or did I mention that already?
YES DUSA is up ..... for now. Koord and Majkp have been working with us today to help us with a few issues. Our server may not remain stable as we are still working out issues. You are indeed invited to come and play but expect some ups and downs till we get some bugs worked out.

The server here is not ready to come back up yet is my understanding. Have patience. After an attack of this type it takes time.

' Wrote:YES DUSA is up ..... for now. Koord and Majkp have been working with us today to help us with a few issues. Our server may not remain stable as we are still working out issues. You are indeed invited to come and play but expect some ups and downs till we get some bugs worked out.

The server here is not ready to come back up yet is my understanding. Have patience. After an attack of this type it takes time.

Yep Sage beat me to it. The flood gates are open, just be civil and follow the rules.
Nice to see someone recovering at last - seems like you've been down forever!
Not totally recovered but getting there. To those that have been helping us thank you very much!!

I would also like to thank all the players that have visited us and been patient with the ups n downs of fixing things.
Lets hope we can catch whose killing the servers...

And lets hope that UK server isn't the next target...
Pages: 1 2