Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Signature backgourds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well , what the tittle says really. Where do you guys who make sigs all get ur awsome backgrounds, im trying to start making them (And doubt i will ever get as good as some of you guys) but need the space/planet backgrounds you guys use. :(

i get mine from the game;)
you can always just google for images. - when you search for "space picture planet" i predict you get hundreds of thousands hits.

Or create them yourself.
Google random images, and use effects/filters to blur it around some to make it something different.
Hmmm turns out you guys aint using some hidden "trade secret" like i thought you were. How else would all your back ground look awsome?
Anyway thats for the advice guys, once i got rhip rendering working i might start doin sigs for people:D
If you want a program that is free and does basic rendering and editing I would suggest GIMP. Pros would shun me but it's free and legal. Otherwise be a pirate and get photoshop for free off torrent....not that i condone such behaviour:P
Ingame.

But my current one doesn't have any backgrouds:P